Who we are:
Laboratory Support Services (LSS) supports UCSD's research efforts by providing high quality professional glasswash and autoclave services at a reasonable price. The LSS facilities and operations are supported by a highly-trained, diligent and attentive team of employees. These employees provide a remarkable service to your glasswash/autoclave facilities while meeting your needs in a timely, efficient and specialized manner.
We offer Autoclave/Glass Wash Services in:
- George Palade Laboratories (GPL/CMM-W) - Room 101
- Cellular & Molecular Medicine - East (CMM-E) - Room 1040
- Leichtag Biomedical Research Building (LBR) Basement - Room B-08B
- Moores Cancer Center (MCC) Basement - Room B-206
- Sanford Consortium for Regenerative Medicine (SCRM) - Room 1909
- Biomedical Research Facility 2 (BRF2) - Room B0118
LSS Also Maintains the Glasswash/Autoclave Equipment in the Following Facilities:
- Biomedical Sciences Building (BSB): Rooms 4017 & 5017
- Clinical Teaching Facility (CTF-B); 3rd Floor, Hillcrest.
- Stein Clinical Research Building (SCRB) Basement - Room B-062
|Dan Ronquillo||Administrator||(858) 534-2931||New Labs, Customer Service Compliments, Concerns, Suggestions|
|Heather Pfeffer||Business Associate||(858) 822-2106||Billing Issues, Concerns|